The PTM-100 is the base model in our large tower series and features an open structural frame supporting our patented ladder-like lattice tower. This adjustable-height tower can raise to any height or a max height of 80 feet (24.38m) in 5 minutes or less, making it attractive for applications where in height may be restricted or flexibility is desired.
The base PTM-100 tower is supported by the following standard features:
- Integrated robust trailer with 16,000 lb GTWR, electric brakes and 3” pintle coupler
- Leveling jacks
- Stabilizing outriggers with pads
- 10kW generator
- Shore power connection with manual transfer switch
- Storage box
- Spare tire
- Tower monitoring sensors
- Tower grounding system
A wide range of configurable options and accessories allow our towers to be customized to meet end-user needs and provide the following solutions not offered by other light tower or mast systems:
- Power: Gensets, Solar battery trickle charging, high efficiency hybrid power systems, hydrogen fuel cell.
- Tower Enclosure: Cabinet-style enclosure around the tower frame with lockable doors protect the tower mechanism and equipment from the environment.
- Trailer Customization: Add space for shelters, special electronics, equipment storage, generators, different couplers, air brakes.
- Cable Management: Cable baskets, manual or spring powered cable reels.
- Safety: Guardrails, operation alarm & warning light, service work lighting.
- Storage: Equipment boxes, antenna transport storage, payload loading or storage solutions.
- Lighting: Tower mounted light fixtures for daylight-quality light dispersion over a large area without blinding glare or light contamination. This includes options for up to 18 – 1,500 watt lights (27,000 W) of lighting power.
- Combination Systems: Combine communications, lighting, surveillance, or lifting payload systems to achieve multifunctional capabilities.