Patented Technology for High Quality Towers
At Tower Solutions, our patented technology is driven by an electric gear system, which allows for precise movements and speed. This allows towers to reach a height of 80 feet in approximately five minutes.
Towers are made up of three ladder-like aluminum structures comprised of lattice sections that are hinged together. In the stowed position, these sections roll and stack on one of three rotating bales, which are mounted on a platform. When an operator presses a button at the base of the tower, the bales begin to unwind at the same speed. As the tower rises, each of the sides unrolls and rotates.
During this process, heavy steel hooks automatically engage with hooks on the opposite sides. The process repeats section by section to form a rigid triangular column. When towers are lowered, the process is reversed.
Our towers are not dependent on electric power. In fact, they can be operated from provided power systems such as generators, battery systems or shore power. In addition, towers are nearly maintenance-free with no hydraulics to leak, cables, winches, pulleys or lubrication to maintain. Aluminum towers will not rust nor need to be painted.
The Large Tower Series
The Small Tower Series
Unlike the LTS, this tower is designed for lighter-duty mounting applications.
Features and Benefits
The value of our towers is manufactured into each feature, bringing you the following top-line benefits:
- Ability to stop and utilize the tower at any height
- Automatic braking system to lock the tower in place
- Cable management through manual, spring or motor powered cable reels
- CNC precision machined tower components with fastened construction and no welding
- Deployment speed of up to 25 feet per minute
- Designed and manufactured to strict standards including ANSI TIA/EIA 222-G, ISO9001:2008, AWS D1.1, MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-1472, and MIL-STD-454
- Directly driven mechanical system: no cables, pulleys, winches, chains, hydraulics or lubrication to maintain
- Level sensing and safety switches to prevent operation in unsafe conditions
- Leveling jacks and stabilizing outriggers adjustable up to 10 degrees surface elevation variation
- Unparalleled payload capacity up to 4,600 lbs to elevate even the largest payloads
- No tilt-up tower sections
- Reliable low maintenance design
- Simple push button operation
- Unique patented design offering the most extreme self-supporting mobile tower when compared to lattice steel telescopic or tubular structures
- Weather and corrosion resistant construction
- Customizable design to meet any need